!5th Annual Conference of the Association of Futures Markets (AFM)
AFM is a not-for-profit association of 30 organizations, mostly representing emerging exchanges with the purpose to promote and encourage the establishment of new derivatives markets.
The 15th Annual AFM Conference starts on March 7, 2012 with a pre-conference session dedicated to Market Regulation & Surveillance
The 15th Annual Conference of AFM will feature the following main themes:
1. East European Markets: Local vs. Regional
2. Market Development in the CIS Region (Commonwealth of
3. Power Exchanges in Europe
4. Derivatives Market Outlook in Asia
5. Commodity Markets in South America
6. Technology: High Frequency Trading
7. Product Development
8. Trading international benchmark indexes
The Gala Dinner takes place in the Gerbeaud House of Budapest.
The event is hosted by the Budapest Stock Exchange, KELER and the Hungarian Power Exchange.
For a more detailed agenda, panelist list registration and accommodation information please visit the Event Website.